1.Flow of model selection
- Determine the model in the installation environment.
- Determine the target temperature.
- Determine the required airflow.
- Obtain the power (Watt) from the table below ““Temperature and Airflow at the Maximum Power” ” table.
- Multiply the power by the safety factor twice to determine the number of model Watts.
- In the “Model List table” below, narrow down candidate models.
- Examine the external dimensions and details with the specification sheet of each model.
- Check the price in the price list.
- Order from the price list.
- In case user want to easy trial, we prepared 3 kinds of “Laboratory Kit”.
10-1.Air Blow Heater Laboratory Kit 4AM-100 with air pump
10-2.Air Blow Heater Laboratory Kit 220v-350w-10PS external air supply
10-3.Air Blow Heater Laboratory Kit 220v-3kw-29PH(External air supply Type)
2.Model selection in installation environment
Q1.Is it installed in a vacuum chamber? Yes ⇒ VAH type
Q2.Is it installed in a clean room? Yes ⇒ DGH type
Q3.Is the heated gas corrosive gas? Yes ⇒ DGH type
If it does not apply to the above Q1 to Q3, select standard ABH type
3.“Temperature and Air flow at the Maximum Power” graph
【Example】 I want a hot air at 500 ℃ with air flow of 40ℓ/min, installed at factory.
5-1.Since normal air is used in an environment of normal temperature and normal pressure, standard ABH type is selected
5-2.”Temperature and Air flow at the Maximum Power 100W – 550W” Check the graph.
5-2-1.A point of intersection of 40 (ℓ/mint) and 500 ℃ is asked.
5-2-2.A point of intersection will be a line of 440w.
5-2-3.Calculate 880 w by multiplying 440 w by the safety factor of 200% due to disturbance.
5-2-4.The rating near 880 w is 1 kw.
5-3.Confirm the “Model List of Air Blow Heaters” table.
[ Applicable model ] ABH-15 □S 650 – 1.6kw
5-4.Details confirmed on “ABH – 15 □ S” site.
In this case ABH-230v-1kw/15PS/+S/+PS2 m selected