- Making Grilled Tofu by Air Blow Heater
- Air Blow Heater Cutting the Resin Tape.
- Heating up HDPE sheet by Air Blow Heater.
- Heating of corrugated paper by the Air Blow heater.
- Deburring of polypropylene resin by the Air Blow heater.
- Heating demonstration of Holing PET bottle
- The heating demonstration of Holing Polyethylene bottle by the Air Blow Heater
- Follow up performance of the Air Blow Heater 1
- Follow up performance of the Air Blow Heater 2
- Holing in the High Density Polyethylene－HDPE bottle by the Air Blow heater
- Holing and Cutting in polystyrene foam by the Air Blow heater
- Ignition of wood pellets by the Air Blow Heater
- Heating to 1000 ℃ the air by the Air Blow Heater
- Make a hole in the polypropylene PP tray
- Make a hole in the polystyrene PS pack
- Make a hole in the Polyolefin heat-resistant five-layer film
- Evaporation of water
- Heat shrink film of battery
- Hot-air drying of the glass bottle
- Hot-air heating of the chocolate bar
- Hot-air heating of the biscuits
- Hot-air heating of the Potato chips
- Hot-air heating of the Bread
- Hot-air heating of the Shrimp crackers
- Heat resistance test of hot water cutting holes in the cup chow mein
- Deburring of ABS resin
- Forcing test of the plant – heating of pine cones
- Inquiry Form
Making Grilled Tofu by Air Blow Heater[youtube]http://youtu.be/hX4Unj-782o[/youtube]
Tofu is a traditional Japanese food is made from soybeans.
Conventional gas is making a grilled tofu.
Made with hot air heating, gas odor will not leave more delicious.
The manufacturer’s recommended factory that makes food delicious.