●Feature of the Platinum heating element Air Blow Heater PTH-13N
PTH is a Air Blow Heater using a platinum rhodium alloy heating element.
Since the platinum alloy heating element generates heat up to 1700 ℃, high temperature hot air of 1000℃ can be output.
The thermocouple for temperature measurement is also using type R thermocouple of a platinum alloy.
- The PTH is most suitable for heating of the gas for the platinum catalytic evaluation.
- The PTH is most suitable for heating of the hydrogen gas for the fuel cell evaluation.
- There are also glass nozzle products that are less affected by metal ions.
- A heating element of 350w-800w was included in a metal pipe case of φ 13.
- When 5 – 35ℓ/min is necessary, air flow quantity, please adopt it.
- Accurate temperature control can be performed using the thermocouple of the output port.
- The PTH-13N has screw thread to the output mouth. It can install many accessories .
- The PTH-13N series can watch heating element temperature by safe measures for prevent overheat.