It is performed from old days to use the air to cool a thing.
Whizz to cool the hot water.
Blow with a fan.
It can be done with human power.
Whizz means that air is accumulated in the mouth and blows out at high pressure.
When industrialized, a compressor creates high pressure, accumulates it in a tank, and ejects it from a nozzle, but the principle is the same.
Hand fans have also been mechanized into electric fans, but the principle is the same.
In the 20th century, air conditioners appeared.
Introducing a cooling only type.
Compresses a heat medium such as alcohol or chlorofluorocarbon gas, condenses it into a liquid, evaporates it into a gas, and takes heat as heat of vaporization
The cycle of condensation → evaporation → heat release → compression is repeated.
The method of controlling the temperature with air is
- Temperature control by increasing or decreasing the rotation speed of the fan
- Control the temperature by controlling the air pressure by increasing or decreasing the rotation speed of the compressor
- Control the temperature by controlling the opening of the air outlet (damper)
- Control the temperature by controlling the opening of the amount of air blown by the pressure regulating valve
- Temperature control by increasing / decreasing the rotation speed of the compressor and controlling the evaporation amount of the heat medium