HHC 2 is a heater controller that combines options with basic functions and is customized for use.
- “HHC2” has the ability to manually control the ON-OFF of the power, voltage.
Current limit, slow-up, over-current breaker of voltage and so on,
It incorporates enough safety equipment necessary to the halogen heater.
- Thermocontroller on-board of the option selected, there is a thermocouple specification or a radiation thermometer specification.
- In option selected, user can control of ON-OFF and the voltage is possible with the outside signal.
- The IOT-function of the option selected, user can confirm data such as, the set temperature, heating temperature, operation time, operation number of times, heater exchange number of times.
- Using a duplication sensor of the optional selected, a over temperature alarm management is possible.
- Using a one-shot timer of the optional selected, an precision heating examination is possible.
|D/#||Supply voltage||Heater voltage||Control current|
|Power-supply voltage||AC100V～240V 50/60Hz|
|Control current (DC type)||12v-300w / 24v-300w / 36v-500w / 36v-1kw|
|Control current (AC type)||15A / 30A / 60A|
|Analog voltmeter||The output voltage of Halogen Heater is indicated by the analog meter.|
|Manual ON-OFF||Output ON-OFF by switch of the panel.|
|Manual adjustment||Adjustable voltage from 0 to 98% by 4-20mA signal from Remote.|
|AC power soft-start||At start-up, the inrush current is controlled by increasing the voltage slowly.|
|Overcurrent protect||The power semiconductor device is protected from the excessive current.|
|Burnout detect||With heater burnout detection and display. AC output type limited installed.|
|Usage environment||Temperature 0 ～ 45 ℃ Humidity 10% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|External dimensions||Width 300 x height 300 x depth 300 mm|
|TC||Thermo controller ： Thermo couple input|
|TP||Thermo controller ： Pyrometer input|
|PM||The Pyrometer and mounted surface.|
|SV||Supervisor function for Over-heat protect or Target-heating|
|HL||High-Low Control for rapid-heating or preheating|
|TMR1||Mounting surface.-For one-shot heating|
|TMR2||Mounting surface.-For thermal holding time|
|TMR3||Mounting surface.-Heating time for the predictive maintenance|
|RC1||Heating start or stop in the signal from outside|
|RC2||Specified output voltage in 4-20mA from outside|
|RSP||Specified thermocontroller temp. in 4-20mA|
|MON||Output in 4-20mA present temp. to the outside|
|AirV||Air opening and closing valve|
|OFDT||Air closing valve, heating stop after the cooling timer 5 minutes|
|WP||Cooling water pressure shortage alarm|
|AP||Air Blow Heater and terminal cooling air pressure shortage alarm|
|DC24||DC24V power supply cooling fan|
|CFS||Cooling fan stop detection signal processing|
|FPR||Front Protection Rail|
|RPR||Rear Protection Rail|
|Pyrometer||Pyrometer to choice of applications, and then fitted adjusted to the heater controller.|
|Power Cable||Manufacture the specification of the power cable.|
※If user need a function other than the above, please contact us.
[Note] When the to add a function, there is that the external dimensions changes.
Power Cable for Heater Controller
Manufacture the specification of the power cable.
When the plug or the connector which the upper figure does not have are necessary, we will manufacture as much as possible.
<< Quotation model specification method >>
(Heater controller model) – (Plug shape) – (Cable length)
<< Quotation example >>