- 1. Features of the cold air cooler ABC-28 series
- 2. Supply pressure, air volume and temperature
- 3. Airflow time and temperature
- 4. Automatic control by Air Blow Cooler Controller ACC
- 5. ABC structure and specifications
- 6. ABC outline drawing
- 7. Notes
1. Features of the cold air cooler ABC-28 series
- Cold wind injection
Although the outside diameter is small, it produces cold air at 0 ℃.
- Eco-friendly products
The Air Blow Cooler is eco-friendly products that do not use refrigerant.
- Temperature control
The cold air cooler uses a built-in thermocouple and controller for precise temperature control.
- Non-contact cooling
The Air Blow Cooler uses air for non-contact cooling.
Since the internal thread of M6 is cut at the tip, user can attach metal fittings of various lengths.
- Easy installation
The Air Blow Cooler has only compressed air piping.
A low temperature airflow is generated using the compression energy of compressed air.
- Heating / cooling control
Heating and cooling can be controlled in combination with the Air Blow Heater.
2. Supply pressure, air volume and temperature
3. Airflow time and temperature
4. Automatic control by Air Blow Cooler Controller ACC
5. ABC structure and specifications
Air blow cooler ABC-28 series
|D/#||Injection shape||Air pressure||Air flow rate|
|ABC-28/0.5MPa-300L/φ6-LLDesignated length/+S||φ6-LDesignated length|
Air Blow Cooler Controller ACC series
|ACC-0.7MPa-300L||Temperature controller surface mounted|
|ACC/P-0.7MPa-300L||Temperature controller and pressure gauge surface mounted|
|ACC/P/FM-0.7MPa-300L||Temperature controller, pressure gauge and flow meter surface mounted|
6. ABC outline drawing
- The heat exhaust port will be about 50 ° C. Please be careful not to touch it with your hands.
- If the supply pressure is insufficient, the temperature will approach room temperature.
- Supply clean, dry air using a mist separator.
- Keep the object to be cooled and the cold air jet as close as possible.
- If the cooling distance is long, the surrounding air will be trapped and the cooling effect will decrease.